4,435 results
All reviews berkshire room knock and drop coffee delivered morning joe west town bakery album covers bakery downstairs red lips great location funky hotel coffee service free coffee fun hotel bathroom mirror cool vibe hot tub king suite
Reviewed April 6, 2017

The location of this hotel can't be beat. The coffee service and fun touches in the room make it extra special. The price is reasonable for what you get. Grab a donut in the bakery downstairs. There was a problem with my bill that was immediately corrected.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evelyn M, Front Office Manager at ACME Hotel Company Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2017

Hey Kristin G!
Thanks so much for your awesome feedback! It's great to hear you enjoyed your time with us at ACME (we definitely loved having you) and I'm excited you got take advantage of our delicious knock and drop morning joe service! Of all the amenities we offer, that is absolutely one of our faves! I do apologize for the error on your bill but I'm happy our staff was able to correct everything and make sure you left with a smile on your face! We'd love to have you back, hopefully soon, so make sure to let us know when you're planning a trip so we can get you into a great room with the lowest rate! Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Reviewed April 6, 2017

We booked this hotel because it was on sale and had great ratings. WONDERFUL customer service, they helped with reservations and recommendations and were great to our family. The decorations were great and the free coffee delivered to your room every morning was delicious. The temperature is a bit warm in the hotel was our ONLY complaint. Would highly recommend!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hey mgreer2312!
Thanks for your wonderful feedback! I'm so happy to hear you had a great stay with us at ACME and I'm glad our staff was able to help you with reservations and recommendations and such! There's so much in the area so hopefully you guys had enough time to explore. We can't wait to have you guys back so make sure to contact us directly the next time you're planning a trip and we'll get you the best available rate! We'll make sure to keep the coffee hot for you! Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Reviewed April 6, 2017

would recommend to anyone. room size was generous with great comfort and we were very happy with the service. The only thing we would have changed was better lighting . The room was quite dark. We loved the feel of the hotel, lots of energy but not too overdone. We especially liked the location near Eataly and walked everywhere with convenience to Cultural Center and the Art Institute.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evelyn M, Front Office Manager at ACME Hotel Company Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Hey ACME Friend!
Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time in Chicago and at ACME and I'm glad our overall location worked out for your plans as well. Eataly is definitely one of our favorites so it's great that you were able to squeeze that in, there's never enough time to see everything in just one trip. We'd love to have you back so make sure to give us call so we can make sure to get you the best rate! Thanks again and have a super Sunday!

Reviewed April 5, 2017

I could not find any fault of this hotel: clean and well equipped room, friendly staff, free morning coffee delivered to your doorstep. Also, in the middle of the city, I could walk everywhere. The only thing that it was a bit pricey but that is more due to the weak British pound than the hotel itself (US is now expensive for the British).

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi gustavb2017!
Thanks for all of your wonderful feedback! I'm excited to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us at ACME and I'm glad you were able to explore the city and see the sights! There's so much to see and do in the area so I hope you had enough time! We'd love to see you again (hopefully soon) so give us a call the next time you're planning a trip to the states and we'll get you an awesome rate! Thanks again and we look forward to your call!

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Not only was this hotel super cute but it very clean and awesome staff. From booking through the hotel website we got $10 vouchers for the bakery in the hotel. The location of the hotel was also amazing. It was located close to the hottest bars and restaurants.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 789meaghanm

Hi 789meaghanm!
Thanks for your review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at ACME and I'm glad you you had a good time with our staff as well! We certainly loved having you! Booking direct always has it's perks so I'm glad we were able to get you set up with some breakfast vouchers for our bakery! Their pastries are some of our favorites in the city! Make sure to give us a call the next time you're in town (we'd love to have you back) so we can get you the best rate! Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your week!