4,435 results
All reviews berkshire room knock and drop coffee delivered morning joe west town bakery album covers bakery downstairs red lips great location funky hotel coffee service free coffee fun hotel bathroom mirror cool vibe hot tub king suite
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I feel as I'm visiting friends in their home!
Very relaxed atmosphere, very professional!
I give you guys a 10+!!! Thank You!
I recommend this place to everyone I know who visits Chicago. I will absolutely be back!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2017

We stayed at the ACME for three nights during a sightseeing visit. Overall the hotel was fantastic - very clean, good service, good location. My only complaint would be that the "Bunny Slope" (hot tub area) gets rented out often (or at least it was 2 of the 3 nights that we stayed) and it can be a bit of a bummer to find out when you're looking forward to a soak and find that it's not available.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I have never written a hotel review before. Upon arriving to Chicago the Hilton Garden Inn had lost my reservation so Expedia got a room at the Acme for myself and my step daughter. I was not familiar with the hotel and I have been to Chicago many times. We had a wonderful stay. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The hotel has quite a unique theme which gives it character. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Unique boutique hotel in great location. Walking distance to fine dining, diners, lounges, pubs...and a wonderful staff. Rooms are fun and quirky with eclectic decor. Not Holiday Inn or Hyatt and that's one of the charms. I don't stay anywhere else anymore.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Great location - great room - would stay there again and will tell friends. Hope to come back soon and stay longer so that I can enjoy the bunny slope. Loved that coffee was delivered to my room. That's a total bonus!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business