4,435 results
All reviews berkshire room knock and drop coffee delivered morning joe west town bakery album covers bakery downstairs red lips great location funky hotel coffee service free coffee fun hotel bathroom mirror cool vibe hot tub king suite
Reviewed February 6, 2017

The hotel was really cool and in a great location! The morning coffee was a great touch and the bakery downstairs was amazing. We were on the top floor and had a view of the alley which was the only slight disappointment as we had never been to Chicago before and something to look at would have been nice. But the hotel was so great we would definitely stay there again before anywhere else!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2017

5 stars for artistic value as this is a really cool hotel. I wish they would put some money into renovating the rooms to update the dinged up furniture and paint on the walls. They are renovating a hot tub that I did not even know existed, so I am hoping for some more updates to the rooms in the future. Staying in a hotel is very expensive and most often a luxury but even a great room rate is still way more than you would be paying for rent in your home. You are entitled to getting high quality and great customer service while you are spending your hard earned money. It is in a great location - restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, trains, the river walk, the unfortunate eyesore of the Trump International Hotel, coffee shops and drug stores. Coffee delivery in the am is fantastic as long as they remember to deliver. They will store your luggage if you arrive early or need to upon checkout and want to roam around the city. Overall the staff is very friendly. Please let me know when you update your rooms and the hot tub is up and running and I will be back!

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 5, 2017

Hip but business friendly. The coffee in the morning is a nice touch. Geared toward the younger business customer. The amenities in room are fun and are not gouging. A little heavy on the branding oppportinites but it's hard to resist I guess. It's a fun brand and it's backed up by a solid hotel experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2017

From pacific sign on the front door, to charcoal board on your room's door, this hotel is stylish in many details. Besides, the perfect location (Downtown, two minutes from a subway station, supermarket right on the corner, many cafes and restaurants around, etc etc), nice service and fantastic view (at least from room 1201).

It is only one thing I want to admit: someone, please, remove 'hot tub' sign from google review. The hotel is pretty good, but there is no hot tub, make no mistake.

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

The ACME Hotel is centrally located very close to shops and restaurants. Within walking distance from the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier and Chicago 360. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean updated and modern. We loved the coffee delivered every morning to our room. ACME Hotel will definitely be my place to stay every time I come back to Chicago.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Evelyn M, Front Office Manager at ACME Hotel Company Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Hi lnavarro2016!
Thanks for the wonderful feedback! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm glad our location worked out for you as well! There's definitely SO MUCH to see and do in the area (it sounds like you did quite a bit) I'm also glad you guys were able to take advantage of our free knock and drop morning joe, an absolute must if you're planning a day of exploration. We'd absolutely love to have you guys back so make sure to give us a call the next time you're planning a trip and we'll get you an awesome rate! Thanks again for your comments and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!