“Great food, great service!”

Bree Thai Restaurant
Ranked #843 of 9,717 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had the pleasure (at the end of a horrendous day) to enjoy a wonderful meal at Bree Thai. I was a tad early for dinner, so I had the place to myself. I had a nice conversation with Frank, the owner (along with his wife, I believe). The Pad See Eu was excellent, but the Crab Rangoon was the best I've ever tasted. Absolutely delicious! The prices were reasonable, the food was great, and the service was outstanding! If you get stuck near Midway, as I did, I whole-heartedly recommend The Carlton Inn and the Bree Thai restaurant!! Thanks Frank.

1  Thank David H
There are newer reviews for Bree Thai Restaurant

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had the Lad Nar and beef salad with crab rangoons. The fried wontons of the crab Rangoon was delicate. The presentation of the food was artistic and added to the enjoyment and wonderful flavor!

1  Thank Eric R
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal, from the appitizer to the entre, good sized portions, great flavors.
Frank, the owner took our order and was helpful in making sure the food wasn't to spicy for our taste. We will be returning to eat thru the entire menu.

1  Thank WmpMarshall
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Visited brew Thai today after reading reviews in trip advisor. I met the owner - Frank, who was very pleasant and attentive to the customers. I ordered egg rolls and shrimp basil fried rice which was very good. The shrimp were nice size however the basil was overcook, my egg rolls were great along with the sweet sauce.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Small place with nice charm and great food. I love Thai food and this place has a nice selection. I have been here several times and have never had anything bad. Visit here, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank computerman2