“A come-back breakfast place!”

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #18 of 10,078 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Delicious veggie omelette and buttermilk pancakes! Portions are substantial so you can mix and match if you like to share. Prices are super reasonable. Location is very centric, specially if you are headed to the Millenium Park. I would go back!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,757)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very reasonably priced and tasty, large portions. I had the homemade corned beef hash which was not too salty, fresh fruit and pancakes. My husband enjoyed his Eggs Benedict and our friends had omelets which were also very good. Friendly waiters. Expect a short wait.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My family of 4 ate here twice in our 5 day stay in Chicago! It is a great value and excellent yum! They are busy so go early or late like we did and you can get in and out in no time!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We arrived at 8:03 on mothers' day and were seated by 8:05. Our waiter, Jeremy greeted us almost immediately. I ordered the wildberry pancakes with bacon. My wife had the special berry french toast. Food arrived in good time. Both were excellent. I had high expectations from all the reviews, and was not disappointed. My only possible complaint is the coffee could be better, but that is hardly a complaint. When we left around 9, the wait was around half an hour. Not bad. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We were told we had to go to Wildberry Pancakes and were sure glad that we did! The portions are large, and the variety of the pancakes was amazing. We opted to try an egg entree with a side of pancakes-I had the Denver Skillet with cinnamon roll pancakes and they were outstanding. My son had the banana cream pie pancakes and was surprised that they really tasted like a banana cream pie! I would highly recommend Wildberry Pancakes-just be prepared to wait because it is a very popular place. You may not have to eat again all day, though, because you get so much good food!

1  Thank Sonya S