“Good place for Breakfast!”

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #14 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Good place for a quick breakfast. Very good portions, we didn't need lunch afterwards! Massive menu with lots of choice and very good value for money! Only disappointment was that we discovered this place close to the end of our visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,630)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We happened upon this place on our way somewhere else and wanted breakfast for lunch so went in. It was packed but very efficient and friendly. I liked the senior sized choice and appreciate that they offer something like this with a restaurant packed with young people! To me the food was good but very ordinary. I was surprised to see it was the TOP rated restaurant in Chicago! I think the rating audience must be very youthful. I have no complaints but thought it was an ordinary breakfast.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had to wait 45 minutes to get a table for 3. My daughter needs gluten free and the cinnamon roll pancakes were so good she thought they weren't gluten free! The Nutella crepes were delicious with bananas on them. They were very filling and got 3 crepes. The caramel macchiato was so rich and strong, I loved it. Well worth the wait. It was very crowded on a Saturday at noon, but now we know why. Service was great and we were surprised that we got our food so quickly since it was so crowded.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We went early...before 9 am and were able to get seated right away. My friend ordered the red velvet french toast and I got the fig, ham and havarti omelet with a side of tiramisu pancakes. Unfortunately the first batch of coffee they brought was terrible...our server was very nice and brought us new cups that were better but not great. (I think others get their coffee a the Intelligencia stand in the corner and I would do this next time). My omelet was wonderful, a great blend of salty/sweet with cheese in the middle. The tiramisu pancake was not very interesting, though the pancake was fluffy. My friend and I split everything...her red velvet french toast was good...not too sweet.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

There isn't much to say except that breakfast was spot on. The wait on a busy Saturday morning was managed well. The service was excellent (thanks Renzo!). The food was perfect. We had omelettes that were quite possibly the best we've ever had. The cinnamon roll pancakes were delicious. No syrup needed! Good stuff! Well done!