“Amazing breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 118 Coffee & Tea in Chicago
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed February 18, 2013

A must when in Chicago. This place is busy for breakfast, but they move very fast. They have such an amazing menu selection, that it's soo difficult to decide what to order! We had the red velvet french toast and the eggs benedict with spinach. Both we incredible and the portions were huge!! Great value for your money. Can't wait to go back soon.

There are newer reviews for Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was an extraordinary experience. The place and food was really charming. I had the perfect breakfast out there. Simply the best ever. Great cafe to enjoy with some quality food.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I don't understand what people see in it. It is good. I think I would give it 4 stars, it was good, justs not to the expectations i had after reading about it here.

1  Thank a b
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place was perfect for Sunday breakfast on our weekend trip to Chicago! Family friendly and quick, efficient service! The food was delicious and we managed to be seated quickly since we got there right before the rush! A definite must for breakfast!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

GREAT food, because I'd read the reviews of the wait, I called 1st to see how long the wait would be. I was told 45 mins so we went and put our names down and got the buzzer and ran an errand to Water Tower. We got back in 35 mins, parked on the street ($13 for 2 hours), and there were two others in front of us. Within the 5 mins we were seated right away!
I had the French toast speciality (wonderful), other parties at the table had just as great food as well. The service was great, if you have to raise your hand for anything you may have 2 - 3 people come at your service so watch out. Don't miss out and go!