“Great return”

III Forks Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
III Forks Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #699 of 9,604 Restaurants in Chicago
Cross street: Benton Place
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Great return”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit. I went against the grain and opted for scallops rather than a signature steak. I was not disappointed. I shared the III Forks salad which was more than enough for two of us. I added asparagus as a side. 5 Large scallops were excellent. my friends loved their lamb chops. Our waiter was like family. He made us feel at home and took great care of us. Another plus was their extensive bourbon list.

Visited October 2013

Washington, DC
“Group Meal Pulled Off Well”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Dining in a private room with a sizeable group and limited menu is usually not the best way to experience a restaurant, but III Forks pulled it off beautifully.

NYC
“Only About a Fork and a Half”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Decidedly average for a supposedly upscale steak house in downtown Chicago. Limited menu, slightly overpriced, but excellent service. The walleye on the menu (not a special) was not available. My rack of lamb ordered medium came rare and wasn't very tender. Pepper steak was good, but the seafood dishes were mushy. Maybe we just hit it on a bad night. Also, if you're driving, use the valet parking since it's about half the price of the garage below and the restaurant doesn't validate.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Salde49
Madeira Beach, Florida
“Incredible food and service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were pampered a this restaurant. Our waitress Dilyana, is worth asking for. She made great recommendations and treated us like family. Extensive but affordable wine list. My wife loved the steak and I went for the lobster. Both were cooked to perfection. A definite if you are in the city.

Chicago, Illinois
“Dinner for 20”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The service at III Forks was excellent. The staff was attentive and very polite especially for a group of 20 people.