“expensive but ambiance in nice”

III Forks Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
III Forks Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #637 of 9,810 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Benton Place
Reviewed December 3, 2012

suggested by hotel..within walking distance of sheraton tower. lobster bisque was delicious with nice amount of lobster in it. Steak entree was very filling.. it was on expensive side. very contempory.. nice view of landscape..Service was great..

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Never eaten such a delicious steak! It was cooked to perfection and very well seasoned.
The noise level spoiled our diner somewhat.
They offer a very good selection of wines that are priced competitively.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I visited III Forks for the first time during a recent trip to Chicago. I was dining with friends (and the they were running late) so I sat at the bar and had a cocktail which was amazing because the bartender warned me that his version of a French martini is like none I had ever had before. He was right! He added his special twist by using vanilla vodka and a little Grand Marnier. Lovely! So I had another :)

The food was well prepared and the abmiance was excellent. Try the lobster bisque and the scallops. If you are looking for a great view of the city and don't want to go to the Hancock building with every other tourist, then I recommend getting a table here.

I would have given the restaurant a rating of 5, except our waiter wasn't very well informed, which was okay ONLY because we knew exactly what we wanted to order.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is an awesome steakhouse with a roof top bar second to none. It is located just next to the park so you can take a stroll right after eating.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Yes, experience. The atmosphere is great, quiet and upscale. The restaurant is beautiful and slightly remote in between downtown neighbourhoods. Service is superb and the filet mignon was perfect. Thanks III Forks. Next time I will try the one in Dallas.

Been to III Forks Steakhouse? Share your experiences!