“Great brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed May 6, 2013

One of the best bloody Mary's out there, mix made in house. Fresh squeezed oj as well. I had the lamb sausage gravy and it was awesome. Would of liked to try many more things on the menu. Try it!

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a friend for brunch. Clearly a popular place as our wait was over an hour. But that gave us a little time to check out the neighborhood and the wait was certainly worth it. Great coffee, and a unique but tasty breakfast menu. One of the better brunches in Lakeview!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Delicious unusual breakfast items ( duck confit hash, gnocchi) and a special Maple/Bacon Doughnut! Do judge until you try it even the most health conscious will find this to be very tasty (order 1 for table) great coffee not the usual stuff. Wait staff (Jackie) was knowledgable and prompt.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I saw a picture of the maple bacon doughnut on Facebook and immediately made a plan to dine here. I went with my family. For my picky 9yr old they simplified the grilled cheese for her which was ok but the tots are amazing!!! My 12 yr old ordered the pancakes without the rum sauce and pumpkin seed crumble. We sent those back they were very thin and she didn't care for the texture. I had the duck hash which is served with mixed greens. It was delicious. The simple salad contained pickled butternut squash which provided the right amount of acid to a hearty dish. They replaced the pancakes with the hash for my daughter quickly. I can't recall the name of the dish my husband had but it was good. And finally the maple bacon doughnut was worth the trip.

1  Thank ChicagoSpaLover
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went for Sunday brunch. Have been several times before. Chilaquelies were exceptional. Pancakes burned and waiter didnt seem to care. Service slow. Had to request water and coffee. Just didnt seem up to what i had experienced before.

Been to 2 Sparrows? Share your experiences!