We stayed at the Chicago Sofitel Water Tower hotel from the 26th of October though October 30th. It really exceeded any expectations we had. We enjoyed our stay and we will recommend the Sofitel to everyone we know. From check in though check out your staff was wonderful! The room was beautiful. The view was outstanding. The room service was delicious. The bell men were wonderful and the staff at the desk could not have been more helpful.
Thanks everyone for making our stay so great. What else can I say but the Sofitel is Chicago’s best hotel and I hope to stay again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel