This hotel was amazing. We had a suite and it was very comfortable. The room was very clean and tidy.
It was in a perfect location and felt very safe.
The staff were all very friendly towards us and very polite.
The free internet was nice although I couldn't seem to get the wireless to work for free and had to use the network cable on the desk.
The highlight was the bathroom! Have never stayed in a hotel with such a huge bathroom!
Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel