From the smartly turned out doormen who greet you on arrival, to the concierge (apologies to OB as I have lost your name pronunciation) and reception, you know that the standards of the hotel are very high. OB was particularly helpful in advising me of the best way to travel on the subway to O'Hare International and even had a printed card showing the route. Very impressed and I did a trial run but figured my case was too bulky to chance it. (All the shopping)The housekeeping staff was also very efficient and kept the room to a very clean standard. The nightly two bottles of water were also a nice touch. Once again you made my stay in Chicago very memorable and a great thanks to you all. The beds are fantastic and I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel