We stayed here one night a few weekends ago. Very comfortable beds with the feather mattress topper and the down comforters. The bathroom was huge with a walk in shower and bath tub. The staff was very friendly. The location is very close to the Hancock building and also the Rush St restaurants and bars. There is also a self parking ramp (2 of them) within the block, so that is great to save some money on parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel