booked rooms which included free breakfast every day. When I checked in, the front desk had no record of the free breakfast. Noticed others checking in/ checking out that had the same problem. Pretty sketchy. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BILL BEFORE CHECKING OUT!! Checked my bill before departing the hotel - had numerous room and dining charges put on my account. Never ate dinner in the hotel nor had ANY room charges. So they removed them but now to find out two months later they discreetly charged my credit card for another bogus $100 charge!! Will NEVER stay at this pos again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel