If you love shopping, this hotel is in an excellent location. In the heart of the best shopping in Chicago. Walking distance or a reasonable cab ride to most major attractions. Nice, clean rooms. Well appointed. TV was kind of small but we should have been looking at the beautiful view anyway. Room service personnel were wonderful. Very personable. Only real complaint would be what they charge guests to park overnight. I'm clear parking in Chicago is a premium but I felt it was a little bit high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel