I really enjoyed staying at the Chicago Sofitel. The service was attentive and friendly from the front door to the front desk to the restaurant. Anytime I encountered a staff member in the lobby, hallway, elevator, etc., he/she always said "hello" and asked how everything was with the stay. I made a few requests via email regarding the room, and they honored my requests perfectly. The room was comfortable and very quiet. The view across Chicago was expansive and beautiful. The location is great too, near Michigan Avenue as well as the L-train. I would definitely return to the Sofitel for future trips to Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel