My go to hotel in Chicago, the Sofitel provides it all, except a pool. Great staff,super comfortable beds, location,location, location. My only peeve on this trip was paying the most ever for a room (yes there was a convention in town), but having to wait for my room till the designated 3PM check in time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel