Wonderful stay at the Sofitel Gold Coast. On top of the fantastic location, just far enough away from the noise and bustle of Michigan Avenue and Rush Street to walk to. Wonderful lobby, super fast elavators, great indoor and patio bar, and on-site restaurant Cafe des Architectes is superb. Cleaning staff is very professional and efficient. If the City of Chicago would ever finish working on the adjacent Connors Park that would be a huge bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, ACCOR, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel