We enjoyed many of the features of Sofitel Water Tower that brings us back. But this time the room seem tired and we moved to another room. We tried a number of rooms (I went to them to see how they were). One room had a very strong smell which was either the A/C or someone left a hunk of cheese in the room). Nevertheless, we settled on 3002. Frankly, I think their eastern views are overrated. They are all overbuilt and the western exposures with sunsets are much better. At any rate, everyone on the staff was superb. The concierge recommended Mangle's florist in the Drake for a bouquet and it was astounding. In the end, I shall return. A very well run property with lots of pluses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel