I've stayed here a few times and I will look forward to going back again. It is in an upscale part of town (you know you're in a good area when there's a Bentley dealership around the corner) with a lot to do in the evenings. The hotel is very stylish and a cut above most hotels in the same price bracket. Rooms are decent size and very nicely appointed. The lobby has a nice hushed and calm vibe and the staff are smiley and helpful. I find it to be quite a bargain too as the room rates are usually no more than some much 'lesser' hotel chains in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel