Really well put together operation. Great service... interesting architecture... fantastic location.. but, above all else, great style everywhere. (Not to mention the most authentic you can get to being in a Paris hotel without getting on a plane.) Great staff.. when they don't know the answer to something they go out and get it. Breakfast food was great. And, it's fantastic to be so close to Mich. Ave., Rush Street area shopping and eating, and the train.. The train is just a block away. Sofitel, in general is my "go-to" hotel chain -- in part because of this property. May not be as luxurious as the Four Seasons, but unbeatable style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel