rooms clean, modern and the bathroom was wonderful. the toiletries included things like fingernail files (good ones.) when I asked the concierge where I might buy contact solution, he pulled some out of the closet behind the front desk.
room service was fast and the food was great. the 'light' menu is amazingly flavorful and filling with calories listed on the menu.
my friend was asked to wait 15 min bec. his room wasn't ready. they upgraded him to a suite as an apology.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel