Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
$124
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$134
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$202
$89
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$123
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$132
$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$169
$101
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$139
$123
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$107
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$199
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

4,590 results
All reviewsle barprestige suitegreat locationwater towerhancock towerrush stroom servicemichigan avenuecomfortable bedbeautiful hotelthe gold coastturn down servicelarge bathroomtwo blockshigh floormag milemagnificent mile
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We couldn't have been happier with our stay at Sofitel. This was our last stop on a week long road trip - kind of felt like we saved the best for last. We arrived early since we didn't know what kind of traffic we would encounter coming into the city on July 4 - the best part is that they actually let us check in early. The level of service from everyone we encountered was wonderful. The location is perfect - everything seemed to be in walking distance even when it was 104 degrees! The room was beautiful with the bathroom being my favorite. Oh, and the handsoaps smelled wonderful - I had to take one of those home with me.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Honest friendly staff and guests. Great location. Huge bathroom. Comfortable bed. I left my IPhone in the gym early in am and it was found and returned when I got back to hotel in late afternoon. Can't say how grateful I am!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Although I live in Chicago my wife and I find any excuse to stay at this hotel. Well we stay at a Sofitel anytime we can. Staff is always professional and friendly. I love the dual greeting, first French and then English. The location is great. We rarely spend anytime in this neighborhood except when staying at the Sofitel. Cafe de Architects is one of the few hotel restaurants I consider going to while not a hotel guest. Having stayed at Sofitels around the world I can say they bake the best croissants outside of France.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank labergo
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

This was a great place to stay at in Chicago. The rooms, location, and service were all excellent. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hotel was an excellent place for my friend and I who were in Chicago for a long weekend. It is easily walk able from the magnificent mile, oak street beach and the night scene of rush and division. It is about a $10 cab ride after tip down to Milenium Park, Art Institute and Chicago cultural Central.

The lobby of the hotel is probably one of the nicest I have seen with a modern flare. It does a good job of being sleek and modern without being cold like many mod hotels are. The housekeeping staff is excellent and available twenty four hours a day for whatever needs you have. They even offered to run to Walgreens for us when we requested something they did not have. The bathrooms are lovely with a rainhead shower and a separate soaking tub. At least in our room, however, the doors to the bathroom are Asian and did not exactly dampen the sound, so beware of this if you're traveling with someone you don't know all that well. Awkward, but true! The bed is comfy, the views are good and the room is pretty decent sized for Chicago.

I got this room for a corporate deal of $300 and was pretty pleased all things considered. However, the nitty regular rate was $400, and even given the awesome lobby and good location, I would be surprised if you couldn't find a similar quality place for a bit cheaper. The room was excellent and clean, but for $400, I would expect better sheets, a more spacious rooms and higher amenities. So if you can get the right price, this is an amazing stay.

Helpful hint to other Americans, however. When you book, request a top sheet for your bed or you only receive th comforter as is European style!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends