“Great table made guacamole!”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cantina Laredo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #189 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This Mexican restaurant is very modern and spacious. It is not your typical Mexican restaurant in decor, vibe, or food. They use the freshest ingredients. The guacamole made at our table was outstanding!

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I recently dined at Cantina Laredo in Chicago, IL... And let me tell you -- the food, the atmosphere and service was excellent. I ordered the guacamole, the mole enchiladas and for dessert, the tres leches cake. I could not be more impressed with the quality of food, presentation and taste. Cantina Laredo was simply delicious!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

delicious and nice restaurant with great ambiente and very nice staff. The portions we received were huge to a reasonable price. The staff even prepared the Guacamole right in front of us, which was a delight. I asked for a vegetarian variety of a meat dish and it was absolutely no problem. Staff was very nice and helpful, I would go there again anytime.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The food here is very good. The specialty drinks are also very tasty. I sat at the bar on the second floor and had some amazing service from the bar staff. This place is great for a romantic evening of just for a few cocktails.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I have been to this restaurant several times. The food and service are always excellent. The guacamole that is made tableside is excellent. They also have a great selection of drinks, specializing in Margaritas.