“Best burger I ever had. ”

Michael Jordan's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael Jordan's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 9,548 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Cross street: Illinois
Transit: Grand Red Line, Michigan Avenue Buses
Description: The Michael Jordan's Steak House experience is rooted in Michael's expectation of excellence. We, like Michael, strive to be outstanding in everything we do. Featuring hand-selected, Prime, dry-aged steaks, upscale comfort food and delicious seafood, Michael Jordan's Steak House is a classic American dining experience with an approachable sophistication that comes second to none.
philadelphia
“Best burger I ever had. ”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I was at Michael Jordan steakhouse. I was able to get in without a reservation which was a blessing I very seldom eat my french fries without a lot of salt or some other type of seasoning, but the fries were season some sort of way that was just good I enjoy them. The burger was fabulous it was some sort of steak ground into a patty and it tasted good. It was very tender. I like my burgers well-done and it was very tender and thick the best burger I ever had.

• Korean first
Telford, United Kingdom
“MJ's Prime Delmonico... was something else!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

A group of 6 of us per booked to dine here, we arrived early thinking we would take a drink but the bar was too crowded was difficult to get served and the girl behind the bar although being extremely pretty had a personality disorder that resembled a bulldog chewing a wasp - so not a good start.
Then we go up the ornate stairs across the bridge into the peace and calm of the upstairs restaurant - bliss after the hub bub of the bar and Doberwoman who serves the drinks.
We ordered 6 signature Delmonicos with a selection of sides.
Steaks arrived all individually cooked to melt in the mouth perfection - 6 pretty experienced steak eaters from around the world all agreeing this was the best. The trio of potato side was also a great compliment.
The main dish was perfection.
The wine list was too expensive to really enjoy as knowing how much wine costs, these prices were too extortionate. (Why is wine so cheap in liquor stores but then astronomically priced in the steakhouses? Maybe a good steakhouse without a license were you take your own booze is the way to go?)
But just for the steak alone this was a great meal.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank andyove
Noblesville, Indiana
“Garlic Bread to die for!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I enjoyed all of my food! The steak was so juicy and tender! The garlic bread was soaked in buttercream and it was the best I have ever had. I love Michael Jordan and it was my draw, but honest it was the best steak, flat bread, and garlic bread was impeccable. It was delightful!

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“The best steak in town”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

What a treat. The steaks at this place are huge and wonderfully tasty. The signature steak has an amazing balance of taste, juiciness, cooked exactly how i want it and served hot too! The sides are wonderful, with fries coming with their own sauces to dip and the biggest Mac n Cheese in the world. The servers are knowledgable and the atmosphere is great. A must visit!

Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Bar review only - no food”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were in Chicago for just the night and went into the bar to have a drink. Erica waited on us and she and her colleagues were all so friendly and accommodating. It made us want to cancel our reservation at another restaurant and eat here. We definately will on our next trip. The restaurant and historic surroundings are incredibly beautiful. The bar was packed and the servers were attentive and provided 5-star service. Loved it for the bried time we were there.

• Visited November 2013