“A fun place, great specials.”
Review of D.S. Tequila Co.

D.S. Tequila Co.
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake View
Cross street: N Halsted and Roscoe
Description: D.S. Tequila Co. is a contemporary casual, full service, tex-mex restaurant and bar in the heart of Lakeview, Chicago. Our menu features gourmet à la carte tacos, cooked to order burgers, quesadillas, giant salads, and a wide assortment of appetizers to share. We regularly feature creative chef style tacos and burgers to keep your taste buds entertained and our menu exciting. Our burgers are made with a half-pound of 100% prime beef and come with sweet and spicy fries. We proudly make our flour tortillas by hand each morning, blend our salsa, guacamole, and queso every day, and use the freshest produce available. Each taco is made to order and you can mix and match as much as your heart desires. On Thursdays come hungry; we feature our legendary All You Can Eat Taco Night after 5pm (some restrictions apply, see calendar for details).
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Arrived after 9hr flight from London, hit Boystown and were hungry. Decided to go to D.S Tequila as opposite bar we were in. Friendly welcome and saw their special 35c wings on a Tuesday. I had 10 wings which were spicy and good partner had blackened chicken quesadillas which were good. Service very friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

I had brunch this past Saturday here and it was honestly one of the best brunches I’ve had. All my friends ordered something different so I got to try a bit of everything. Not a single thing that I tasted was bad. The food was to die for. I ordered the brunch burger which is a hangover’s kryptonite. I didn’t need it but it tasted divine regardless. Now if you know me outside of my wonderful trip advisor reviews, you know that of course I’m gonna get some bottomless mimosas. I mean c’mon now.

So me and my friends all had some mimosas and it was safe to say by the time we left we were levitating since we’d been there for nearly 3 hours. The mimosa man comes around in a onesie and had a mimosa cannon which he uses to refill your drink. The cups are a solid 20oz so you get a lot each time and the mixture isn’t cheap on the champagne so not to worry about that.

It can be a little pricey since the mimosa deal is separate from your brunch but in summary, the atmosphere is amazing. They played really good music, the food is exquisite and the drinks are strong. I’d recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: January 2020
PeteA551, Owner at D.S. Tequila Co., responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review, Pablo!!

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

chilled place for great food. Easy going atmosphere but super efficient service. Only pity is we found this on the last night of our trip.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Cool bar and restaurant that had wing day when we arrived. Delicous wings and sauces with a good deal. Start with a drink, and do try something with tequila. There is also a cool terrace where you also can eat or have a drink or beer. I can imagine that the they have crazy partys later in the night.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

If you are looking for tacos, this is the place. They have a great selection and all are very good. Sit on the patio of you can.

Date of visit: June 2018