“Excellent Tour Guides and Business Practices”

Chicago's Finest Tours
Ranked #3 of 217 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Chicago's Finest River Walk Tour is Chicago’s most dynamic and fun entertainment activity option! We offer our guests highly passionate and energy-packed activities ranging from River Walk Tours to Bus Tours. We distinguish ourselves by providing our guests captivating storytelling, keen visualizations and infectious enthusiasm! Our mission is to ensure each guest walks away with a smile on their face and better understanding of our amazing city!
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I ran into great difficulty booking a tour for 108 people due to the fact that almost every company I contacted wanted payment in advance. This was problematic from the perspective of a lack of recourse if the guides failed to show (which I’ve had happen before). Trip Advisor doesn’t make researching for large groups the easiest, but I finally took a chance and called their highest rated tour company for Chicago. I’m glad I did!

Mr. O’connell was incredibly accommodating, and he and his fellow guides did a fantastic job of helping our bus drivers navigate the city while offering trivia (with gift cards as prizes), Chicago style popcorn, and a wide-array of historical knowledge of the city ranging from the humorous to the macabre. They arrived on time and made sure that we saw the sights from the bus as well as from the ground. If I travel with another group to Chicago in the future, there’s no doubt which company I will use!

Date of experience: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)
All reviews
"guide dan"
in 17 reviews
"fun trivia"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 47 reviews