Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Chicago's Finest Tours
from $20.00
More Info
1,186 results
All reviews chicago history holiday lights tour trivia questions walking tour riverwalk tour great tour trivia contest highly recommend this tour his enthusiasm chicago river walk fun facts hour tour informative tour pedway information stories architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a such a fun time with Rick! He knew all the ins and outs of the Pedway system and so much history!! The trivia game part was so fun too as I’m super competitive and was determined to win. Rick truly made the tour complete by showing us the key photo-op locations and was able to get a few sample snacks along the tour.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

The tour is really fun and I learned a lot even though I live here in Chicago. Our tour guide Richard was very entertaining and knowledgable.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I work in Chicago and have done many tours - but I had not understood the Pedway until I took this tour. This Pedway tour is a must for those who really want to know downtown Chicago. Our guide, Rick, was very knowlageble and pasionate about all things Chicago. He made the tour lively by peppering the tour with interesting Chicago facts and trivia. The tour is mostly indoors with the ocassional short walk on the the street. My 14 year old twins also enjoyed the tour. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank numuniz
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Our office group scheduled a last-minute tour with Dan. He was very accommodating to our needs and tailored the tour to our group. He was funny, personable, and very knowledgeable about all things Chicago. Would highly recommend booking with Chicago's Finest Tours!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We liked the Chicago Essentials Tour so much that we booked another tour the next day with Dan. The Pullman Tour takes you to the National Monument which is little known but great in history and American culture. Dan also took us through the old steel mill section and what remains of the famous Union Stockyards. We also went by University of Chicago, White Sox’s Stadium, Obama’s house, and other noted neighborhoods. Dan loves Chicago so much that he couldn’t help himself but take us through Near West Side, old County Hospital and other very cool places. The Pullman Tour really puts all of Chicago in perspective and is very informative, interesting, and fun.