Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Chicago's Finest Tours
from $20.00
More Info
1,186 results
All reviews chicago history holiday lights tour trivia questions walking tour riverwalk tour great tour trivia contest highly recommend this tour his knowledge chicago river walk fun facts hour tour informative tour pedway information stories architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Spent an afternoon on CFT’s inaugural Irish Heritage Tour. What a fun tour! This is no boring narration to a script tour - Dan’s Irish heritage, people skills and love of Chicago comes through as he weaves person and side stories in among the knowledge transfer of the tour. Trivia contests and “gift card questions” make the learning fun and the time fly by. It was great to have Cindy back on the bus serving beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages and adding her fun-loving personality to the mix. I’d definitely recommend this, or any of their tours for both visitors to the city and locals looking to learn more about the history of Chicago.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Took the Irish Bus Tour the weekend before St. Patrick's Day..I am part Irish & thought I knew everything about the rich Chicago Irish History, but I was sorrley mistaken. The tour guides Dan & Cindy were amazing. The price was worth every penny & more! Great time!

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I went on this tour last Saturday and it was way beyond my expectations. The tour took me to parts of Chicago I have never seen and presented the history of "paths to prosperity" for Irish immigrants. Dan didn't just mumble off facts, but told us lively stories
to learn about the incredible Irish in Chicago.

If I could I would rate this tour a 10!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

We had no idea Chicago had a pedway system beneath the city - and such a history to the place. That was until we met Rick - our tour guide. I always say that a guide can make or break an experience, and Rick sure did make it amazing! his passion and knowledge of the city of Chicago is out of this world. He made the trip fun, interesting and definitely one of the best tours i have been on in a long time. We would have missed out on so much of hidden Chicago if we had chosen not to do this. If you're like me and do things based on reviews - then definitely add this to your list! Its not strenuous at all, and keeps you out of the cold for a while! Thanks Rick for making our trip to Chicago fun!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank ange_82_foxtrot
Reviewed February 25, 2018

This was a good tour, but not exactly what we expected based on the description. Since it was February, we picked a tour that specifically listed the pedway, but we only went down into the pedway once and spent the rest of the tour up in the streets. Luckily, it was a decent day and the rest of the tour was very interesting. Our tour guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. I would still recommend this.

Date of experience: February 2018