Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Chicago's Finest Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from $30.99
from $28.00
from $39.95
from $37.00
More Info
All reviews pedway tour chicago history history tour trivia questions holiday lights tour chicago pedway great tour o connell river walk tour guide dan fun trivia highly recommend this tour his enthusiasm interesting facts hour tour field trip private tour
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Took the Irish Bus Tour the weekend before St. Patrick's Day..I am part Irish & thought I knew everything about the rich Chicago Irish History, but I was sorrley mistaken. The tour guides Dan & Cindy were amazing. The price was worth every penny & more! Great time!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018

We had a 3 hour custom SUV tour with Dan. He customized the tour to our needs and interests. It was like having a friend showing you their favorite city. Dan's knowledge of the city is amazing. He is also a funny, upbeat guy who keeps the facts fun and approachable. Our daughter (21) is moving to Chicago and she loved the tour. We also felt like the tour gave the rest of our trip a great context. We knew which areas we wanted to further explore. Thank you, Dan!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018

I really enjoyed this combination bus/walking tour. We spent most of the time on the 1893 Columbian Exposition, which was what I wanted to see. Our guide was very knowledgeable and informative. I would've not found these places on my own had I not gone on the tour. I recommend this tour.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Our small group of 7 contacted Chicago's Finest for a private tour of the city. Dan had a wonderful itinerary ready for us but also allowed for custimization. He has wonderful knowledge(and fun) ready for the customers. The three hour tour was full of information, trivia and entertainment. There was plenty of times for photo taking. We all loved it. I would highly recommend this tour. Excellent!

Date of experience: January 2018
Dan O, Owner at Chicago's Finest Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Thank you Kim for your wonderful review. It was my pleasure spending time with your family! Hope to see you all again! Thanks again.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

My family and I had the pleasure of experiencing a Holiday Lights Tour. Dan, Cindy and Rick provided an excellent atmosphere and wonderful knowledge pertaining to the city of Chicago. They go above and beyond to make it a fun-filled experience. Would definitely recommend!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
Dan O, Owner at Chicago's Finest Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Thank you Emma for your comments! Have a wonderful 2018 and we hope to sse you again in the future!