“Custom Bus Tour”

Chicago's Finest Tours
Ranked #3 of 215 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Chicago's Finest River Walk Tour is Chicago’s most dynamic and fun entertainment activity option! We offer our guests highly passionate and energy-packed activities ranging from River Walk Tours to Bus Tours. We distinguish ourselves by providing our guests captivating storytelling, keen visualizations and infectious enthusiasm! Our mission is to ensure each guest walks away with a smile on their face and better understanding of our amazing city!
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Chicago's Finest Tours was the perfect way for me to show off my beautiful city to family visiting from France. I was hosting about 15 aunts and uncles who were in town for my sister's wedding and wanted a way to show them around the city without having them walk around too much. Dan worked hand in hand with me to provide a custom tour of the downtown area as well as the north and south sides of Chicago. We had a four-hour tour which felt like the perfect amount of time to see everything. The bus was large enough to see the buildings and we did not feel like it obstructed the views at all. Dan sat with us at the front of the bus and gave us tremendous information and facts about the sights around us, all with letting me enough time to translate all he was saying to my family in French. Dan's knowledge of the city is unparalleled, he seemed to have answers for all of our ridiculous questions. My family could not stop talking about how wonderful the tour was for the remainder of the weekend. I would not hesitate to book another large tour with him in the future and will definitely be coming back for some smaller and more intimate tours of the city. Thanks again!

Dan O, Owner at Chicago's Finest Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2016

Thank you so much Adrien!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)
All reviews
"guide dan"
in 17 reviews
"fun trivia"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 47 reviews
in 30 reviews
"field trip"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 19, 2016

What a cool hidden gem. Very enjoyable 2 1/2 hour walk under Chicago. Tour guide provides some history and humor.

Reviewed March 19, 2016

One lives in a city for years yet there is so much to see and learn. Pedway tour is a 2 hour + event that was a perfect indoor tour to take on a chilly Chicago day. We did go outside from time to time but most of the tour is within the confines of the Pedway. Our leader, Daniel O Connell is knowledgeable and makes history fun. I found that this tour answered my Pedway curiosity. Take the tour before the warm weather arrives.

Reviewed March 14, 2016

As a lifelong Chicagoan and architecture buff, I thought I knew a lot about the city. But Dan, our tour guide, had tidbits and knowledge of the city (past and present) that kept our group spell bound. it is not just a tour of a unique underground passageway but an education of the history of the city itself. His quizzes kept us guessing and the stops kept us eating. I expected a dark tunnel, but was treated to a bustling, vibrant, below ground city.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2016

The Chicago History Tour is highly recommended. Our excellent guide Dan was energetic, entertaining, and provided an informative interactive experience. Great overview of Chicago's history, and a good opportunity to experience the little known Pedway. Easy walking, stopped and sat a few times listening to Dan's wonderful knowledge, and even had a few bathroom breaks if needed. A very fun afternoon. This tour is great for visitors and natives alike.