“Great way to learn about the city!”

Chicago's Finest Tours, Inc.
Book In Advance
More Info
$13.33*
and up
Chicago River Walk Tours
Ranked #7 of 171 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chicago's Finest River Walk Tour is Chicago’s most dynamic and fun entertainment activity option! We offer our guests highly passionate and energy-packed activities ranging from River Walk Tours to Bus Tours. We distinguish ourselves by providing our guests captivating storytelling, keen visualizations and infectious enthusiasm! Our mission is to ensure each guest walks away with a smile on their face and better understanding of our amazing city!
Chicago, Illinois
“Great way to learn about the city!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I moved to Chicago a year ago and my mom was in town so we decided to try out the Pedway tour. I"m not a "history buff" or anything like that but this was a really neat way to see the city - I'd never even heard of the pedway before this. We did the History tour and Dan O'Connell was an amazing guide. He's obviously passionate about this city and its history and was able to teach us more while we all had a good time. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about the city you walk through every day or the city you're just visiting for the first time!

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Ultimate" way to explore Chicago Pedway”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I helped arrange a private Pedway "Ultimate Quest" Challenge for my firm. Dan and his team designed a exciting and well organized scavanger hunt for my team. He was very accomodating of our needs and very passionate about the scavanger hunt. Even though I am familiar with the Pedway, the "Quest" was very interesting for me. Clues were well structured such that the co-workers who did not know of the Pedway before were able to nagivate to our final destination. It was a super fun way to pass a cold wintery afternoon!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank supermaFan
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun winter activity”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Rick is a very good guide that makes learning about the city of Chicago fun and very interesting. Loved our Pedway tour and all that he showed us. Many, many stories. This was my second time and learned even more!! Says "guys" a few too many times, but such a good and worthwhile couple of hours.
Nancy from Nebraska :)

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pedway Pub Crawl! Amazing!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I just did the Pedway Pub Crawl last Friday and it was incredible! It was our first trip to Chicago and a great way to get to know the city and the rich history. Our guide Dan made the tour what it was, he was full of passion for the city, hilarious and was able to get everyone excited on the tour! This tour was definitely worth it and we both highly recommend it for anyone looking to explore some bars and learn along the way :)

1 Thank laura s
Hobart, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a surprise! History that's entertaining!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We took the Pedway Brunch Tour with Dan as our guide. I've lived in Chicagoland for 62 years, worked and went to college in Chicago and never knew of the Pedway.

Dan:
1. Read 80 books on Chicago history.
2. Polite, knowledgeable, funny.
3. Held quizzes, gave out prizes, answered all questions.
4. 1st class guy.

The Pedway Brunch Tour:
1. Clean, climate controlled, safe
2. Premium Coffee and rolls at the meet/greet (start of tour) at a 5 star hotel!
3. Brunch at Houlihan's was excellent. Made-to-order omelettes, premium coffe, fireplace/ private dinning

My wife and I had so much fun that we plan to take many more tours with Chicago Finest Tours. Top notch entertainment.

2 Thank JazzTrimmel