Stayed in early January, during a warm period, and due to the wonderful location walked just about everywhere.
Red Line was about 4 blks away, CTA about 2 blocks, so did not miss much of what we wanted from Chicago.
Staff was welcoming both coming and going, only negative was small room, however, really only there to wake, and then wind down and sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile. Our unique, contemporary Downtown Chicago hotel's features are ideal for business and leisure travel. We offer 15 stories in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, with 185 guest rooms and guest suites. Our Magnificent Mile hotel's staff and atmosphere is friendly and fun, yet down to business when you need us to be. We provide a comfortable, affordable oasis in Chicago’s Downtown area, near everything you could require or want in Chicago. All of our rooms include free breakfast and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. We are one of the closest hotels to Navy Pier and to Michigan Avenue shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chicago Downtown
- Fairfield Inn Chicago
- Fairfield Chicago
- Chicago Fairfield Inn