Stayed at the Fairfield Suites for 3 nights for shopping/sightseeing/meeting friends. The location is perfect, very central to everything...easy walking to Aquarium and Navy Pier and right around the corner from the main shopping area. Well lit entrance and safe feeling location. Nice reception where there was always staff ready to help day or night. Rooms were pretty basic but that didnt matter to me on a short trip. Toiletries were very handy as AA lost my bag for 30 hours. Plenty tv channels. Masses of towels in the bathroom which I appreciated, sometimes hotels are a bit greedy with towels. Breakfast was ample, nothing special and the breakfast room was nice. They work round you for cleaning the room daily.
I would def stay here again if I am back in Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Marriott Flagship Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago downtown hotel. Our unique, contemporary hotel features 15 stories, located in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, with 185 guestrooms and suites. We are friendly, fun, but yet down to business. We provide a comfortable, affordable oasis in Chicago’s Downtown. All rooms include breakfast and high speed Wi-Fi Internet. We are one of the closest hotels to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chicago Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Fairfield Inn Chicago
- Fairfield Chicago
- Chicago Fairfield Inn