We spent a night here. We got a great deal, it was like $150 and that included valet with in/out privileges ($40) and 2 tkts to the Field Museum ($50).
The room is a little on the small side, but it's very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is located 2 blocks from Michigan ave. There are no restaurants in the hotel, but there are a bunch of good ones nearby.
We were very happy and definitely will look to stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile. Our unique, contemporary Downtown Chicago hotel's features are ideal for business and leisure travel. We offer 15 stories in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, with 185 guest rooms and guest suites. Our Magnificent Mile hotel's staff and atmosphere is friendly and fun, yet down to business when you need us to be. We provide a comfortable, affordable oasis in Chicago’s Downtown area, near everything you could require or want in Chicago. All of our rooms include free breakfast and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. We are one of the closest hotels to Navy Pier and to Michigan Avenue shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chicago Downtown
- Fairfield Inn Chicago
- Fairfield Chicago
- Chicago Fairfield Inn