3,560 results
All reviewsevening receptionnavy piermade to order breakfastsky lobbygreat locationmanagers receptionwhole foodsfree breakfastlong linecocktail hourliving roomstreet levelpull out couchself parkingmagnificent milemichigan avecorner suite
Reviewed December 16, 2017

Nice location. Rooms are adequate. The common areas are clean and well lit. The safe in the room is ideal. Service at the front desk is a 50/50 gamble on response and follow through. The bar in the center of the main court is a perfect place to meet up with friends. Unfortunately, the drink menu is a little misleading. Don't order a large draft beer, "We don't have glasses for that size"

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

I was not impressed with the service and hotel . First they did not let me know upfront I had to pay an extra weeks stay because of me using my check card . I was floored at check in ..

Plus , the room was cold . I did not complain because i lived through it .

Then , i wanted to stay an extra night , and they would NOT bulge on giving me the existing rate i had . As a result i would have had to pay 80.00 more than the existing rate . The guy seem cold and not willing willing to compromise. I was highly disappointed .

I will be back in Chicago many times in 2018 and I will not be back at this hotel . You lost my business ...

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Arie G
Reviewed December 12, 2017

The hotel and amenities are above average for this price range and we were satisfied with all aspect of the stay. Many attractions are within walking distance or short bus ride. There are bus stops close to the hotel. The only comment I would have is - do not choose a room on a high floor if you travel with small kids and if you are afraid of height. The hotel has very open design and while staying on 16-th floor would be very satisfying to alpinists, if you have few small kids running all the time you can have a heart attack. I would stay again but definitely select some lower floor...
If you are Hilton Honor member you can check in on-line or through HH application so you can lines at the reception (if any).

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Rasha S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us in regards to your most recent stay.We understand that there are many options when selecting a hotel in downtown Chicago and we are very appreciative that you chose to stay with us. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guest have a memorable experience during their stay. Should your travels bring you back to Chicago we will most definitely look forward to serving you .

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic trip with the family. Just a few blocks from Magnificent Mile. Water Tower and Chicago 360 walking distance too. Even walked to Navy Pier at night. Fantastic made to order omelets in the morning and food for the pickiest of eaters - cereals, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, French toast, pancakes, etc... that alone saved our family over $50-$75 versus eating out! Pool and hot tub were great way to unwind at night, followed by ordering in some Chicago Style Pizza ;). Great overall location and we will be back!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Rasha S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us! We are very pleased to hear you have enjoy your stay with us here at Embassy Suites Magnificent Mile. We excited to see that our prime location has made your trip even more enjoyable. We certainly look forward to servicing you again, should your travel bring you back to Chicago in a near future.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Checked in on a Monday afternoon for a 3 night stay and process took a long time. Even though we were after 4 pm check in time, rooms were not ready and one had "ceiling damage". Chose not to wait and took other rooms. Rooms were nice, but not what we reserved, so asked for a lower rate to compensate. After 1+ days of trying, spoke to manager Doug. He was very nice and gave us lower rate for ourselves and companions on same reservation.

Morning breakfast crowd was not too bad, overall food was good, wait for custom cooking was somewhat long (Cook was very efficient, however) . Evening cocktails worked well, not real crowded. Location of hotel was very good and a short walk/cab to places we wanted to go. Unfortunately visit cut short by medical situation, had to leave 1 day early. Was charged one early check out fee for the 2 rooms, thought it could have been waived entirely due to medical problem.

Would consider going back but probably not on a weekend when hotels crowds would be worse.

Room Tip: Hotel has 17 floors, first rooms are on floor 5 or 6. Higher rooms have better views.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Rasha S, Rasha at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

I wanted to personally offer my sincerest apology on behalf of the hotel concerning your recent visit to Embassy Suites, We certainly appreciate your business and you took the time to offer your feedback. Feedback from our valued guests serves as not only a way for us to reach out to you, but also a tool we can use for continued training and improvements to our service.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you choosing Embassy Suites Magnificent mile for your visit to Chicago and we certainly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the future.