$229
$206
WHotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$182
$137
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$178
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$153
$106
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$117
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$179
$164
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

$209
$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$183
$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$209
$199
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$243
$210
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

3,518 results
All reviewsevening receptionnavy piermade to order breakfastsky lobbygreat locationmanagers receptionwhole foodsfree breakfastlong linecocktail hourliving roomstreet levelpull out couchself parkingmagnificent milemichigan avecorner suite
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed on vacation for 3 nights in a room with 2 double beds and a pull out. It was spacious enough for our needs and included a mini-kitchenette. Mini-fridge was big enough for 3 small pizza boxes plus water bottles. The full hot-breakfast was good although the linke-up can be long for cooked-to-order eggs. Manager's reception is nice with snacks and drinks. The hotel location was a bit out of the way from Michigan Avenue but we used public transit and had no trouble getting around. Having a full grocery store inside Dominick's across the street was very handy so we could keep food and snacks for the kids in our room. The room was clean and the staff friendly although I did not find the concierge as helpful as the front desk staff. The pool was small but warm.

The multiple elevators in order to get from parking to lobby level to room levels was somewhat inconvenient. If you don't like heights, request a lower floor as the atrium can be quite dizzying when walking from the elevator to your room if it is at the other side.

Overall it was good value and I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hotel was pretty nice for the most part. The staff was great and always helpful when ever you have a question. I stayed in a 2 room lakeview suite on the 17th floor(top floor). My suite had 2 double beds and a queen size pull out couch, microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, and 2 sinks. The suite was very nice with the exception of the fan in the restroom which did not work. After looking up at the ceiling to see the air vent I could clearly see why the fan did not work. There was at least 1 inch of dirt and grime covering every portion of the vent. Nothing went in or came out so it wasnt any bother to me. Other then that the room was great and the beds were comfortable. The lakeview we had was very nice. We were fortunate enough to be there on a Wednesday night when at the Navy Pier they shoot off fireworks. We sat in the luxury of our room at had a 100% un-obstructed view of the fireworks.

The two things I would have to say sets this hotel apart from others is the package I had came with valet parking and hot to order breakfast each morning for everyone in your party. The parking alone would have cost at least $40 per day. The hot to order breakfast each day was great. They will make eggs, omlets, biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, pancakes, potatoes, etc......

There is a store named Dominicks right across from the hotel for any of your needs incase you forget something, need beer, etc... You can also buy passes there for the trains and buses.

Navy Pier is about a 4 block walk from the hotel and is great for an early morning walk or jog along the lake.

Overall I would recomend this hotel to others. It is in a great location to everything and the rooms are decent. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: When heading down to breakfast get down there between 8-9 or plan on standing in very long lines for the omlets.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bowling_Guru
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This location in Chicago was very convenient because it was a short walk to the magnificent mile (nice shopping and restaurants). It was very easy to use the public transportation to get anywhere else. The hotel was very busy (we went in the middle of July) but staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean-could have used a little updating but was in pretty good shape. I would definitely go again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference. After figuring out how to get to the registration area, I was pleasantly greeted by smiling, friendly staff. My room was on a lower floor so I had views of surrounding buildings. The room was clean; however, it was clear that someone had previously smoked in the room. It wasn't enough for me to complain about though. And I thought cooling down the room to my usual 68 degrees would help with the smell. The thermostat was set on 60 but the room had a muggy feel. I called for help and a gentleman promptly came. He was polite and quick and said the room should cool down soon. I went to bed but had the same muggy room throughout the next day. I asked for assistance in the afternoon before I left for dinner. I'm guessing someone came since an overhead light was on, but the room was still stuffy and muggy despite the 60 degree setting on the thermostat! I called again and the lady who answered the phone said she would send someone. No one ever came, I quit asking. It was clear they assumed it was fine or as good as it was going to get. I would have appreciated verbal communication to that affect. Needless to say, that was a disappointing experience.

I will say that the older woman that works in the breakfast area has one of the warmest personalities I've come across. She invited me to a shangra la breakfast, made it sound like her food would lift my spirits and get me prepared for the best day ever! She was good and genuine. I don't eat breakfast but I almost did because of her hospitality. She is a gem for this hotel and would be snatched up if other hotels saw her in action. I watched her treat everyone with the same care. What a welcome to a new day!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I love this place for long stays in the city. Great location and spacious rooms for working. Some things like the rugs are dated and need replacing, however overall a great value. Best breakfast deal included.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business