3,555 results
All reviewsevening receptionnavy piermade to order breakfastsky lobbygreat locationmanagers receptionwhole foodsfree breakfastlong linecocktail hourliving roomstreet levelpull out couchself parkingmagnificent milemichigan avecorner suite
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This property is in a great location and is maintained very well. We were checked in by a very friendly associated named Dinah who upgraded us to a corner king suite overlooking both the lake and the city. She was only topped by our housekeeper, Monique. This hotel was crawling with unsupervised children and apparently their rooms revealed this as well as they were being trashed. Monique was so impressed that we kept our room orderly that she brought us a thank you note with some refreshments. She made our day! This type of personal touch by staff will definitely get us to return to this property, despite the excessive amount of unattended children.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Dinah at the front desk was extremely helpful and excellent people skills! We needed an adjustment to our bill and change of room, Dinah made things happen. It's nice to see people enjoying their jobs! Our stay was very comfortable and affordable, we will definitely go back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The rooms were small, but the staff are friendly and helpful. Everyone from the front desk to the cooking staff at breakfast were GENUINELY friendly. Breakfast quality was better than most Embassy's I have encountered with wide selection and high quality ingredients. Heater was quiet which is a huge plus for me.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 365travelNYC
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I arrived at this hotel after a long flight and slog from O'Hare, only to realize that I was at the wrong Embassy Suites. Clementine at the front desk could not have been nicer. She called the other hotel, confirmed my reservation, and offered me directions. I asked if it would be possible to change my reservation to this hotel. She indicated that only double beds were available, but she could change the reservation. Two minutes later, I had my room key, confirmed at the same rate as my other reservation, and the cancellation number written on a separate piece of paper for my records. Well done!

I have stayed at this hotel previously and found it very modern and above the typical ES standard. My room was clean, though a repair on the ceiling above the shower was shoddily done. TVs were modern, bed comfortable, and overall vibe modern. Despite my later check in and last minute reservation, a knock on the door shortly after check in gave me my HH Diamond amenities of water and snacks.

Breakfast the next morning was a notch above typical ES. What set it apart was the outstanding service and very friendly welcome from the ladies who were clearing tables. Nice touch.

I'll be happy to return to this hotel in the future, and will insure that I get my reservation correct!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Popovova
Reviewed January 24, 2012

After reading so many negative reviews, I almost changed our hotel reservation. Our stay was fine. Our room was next to a corner room. The room was clean and a nice size. We did hear some emergency vehicles at night, but probably because it's not far from a hospital. We did not encounter any noise from other rooms or the hallways and the hotel was at capacity. We did not attend the evening reception or the breakfast so cannot comment on that. The refrigerator was only cool, not cold. Parking is expensive at the hotel and the surrounding area. Overall, our stay was positive.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple