$229
$206
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

$209
$137
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$179
$164
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$178
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$146
$106
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$183
$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$211
$199
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Kinzie Hotel(Chicago)
$205
$181
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$234
$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

3,518 results
All reviewsevening receptionnavy piermade to order breakfastsky lobbygreat locationmanagers receptionwhole foodsfree breakfastlong linecocktail hourliving roomstreet levelpull out couchself parkingmagnificent milemichigan avecorner suite
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Arrived early and they had both of our rooms ready which was a plus but once we entered our room you could not help but see all of the dust on every piece of furniture. The other couple we traveled with went to the cocktail reception the first night and waited forever in the line to order margaritas which they couldnt even drink they were so bad. Breakfast line was ok if you like to get up early and hit it up but dont wait to long as the lines get extremely long for that too, we went to Einsteins one morning to avoid the lines. Everything else we encountered was good. Tried to go to the pool one afternoon and it is way to small for this size of a hotel, couldnt even attempt to get in it with all the other people in and around it. The service was ok, nothing over the top. If I return to Chicago I will find another hotel to try... Loved the city!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I am a Hilton Gold Honors member and stayed at here because of the location though I could have stayed at one of my favorite Marriott Renaissance hotels for a slightly lower price. First I must comment on the Management. I called three times in the 4 days before arriving at the hotel and left 3 messages with 2 different managers to request something that required a simple YES or NO answer. I never received a call back or an email response from either managers. I then thought that perhaps they simply took care of it and I will see at check in but I was wrong. I found it very disturbing that I received no response despite my Gold Status.
Next while the hotel is in a great location and the rooms as usual are very nice the hotel is so big it is almost impossible to get breakfast or attend the evening reception without waiting in long lines. The first day the breakfast line for the grill was so long we did not even bother. The second day I had to wait in line 15 minutes to place my order. The line for the prepared food was slightly better but still long and the prepared scambled eggs bin was often empty. The selection of fruit at the buffett was also poor compared to other locations. During heavy travel time be prepared to wait.
The evening reception also had long lines for drinks.
These long lines are not because the hotel is lacking in workers or don't care, they do care and there are plenty of workers, the hotel is just so big it cannot support the rush of people eating at the same time.

Room Tip: Ask for corner suite
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SEA56
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Stayed for family vacation. Walking distance to Navy Pier, shopping and most other sites. Nice clean room with great service and amenities.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2011

The ES Downtown-Lakefront, Chicago is a fine hotel in a great location, but it may be about ready for some renewal. My room was clean and neat, comfortable, but a few problems -- the wire soap dish in the shower was starting to sag and the bathroom door know was a bit loose. And the walls showed lots of scuff marks.
But the checkin staff was great -- accomodati9ng me early and giving me a corner suite with a slightly larger living room and a view of the river meeting the lake.
I skipped the happy hour because the line for free drinks was long and the chips didn't quite cut it.
Breakfast was good, staff helpful, room clean, and bed comfortable.

Room Tip: x25 rooms are corners with a slightly larger living room and a lake/river view
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Awesome location. Within walking distance to popluar restaurants, shopping, Navy Pier, etc. Buy tickets for the double decker bus tour at hotel and save $, turn left out the door, go straight across the street and hop on the bus and start your tour. For Michigan Ave shops, cross the street to your right and go up the steps and you are at the start of Michigan Ave shops. For Navy Pier, go out the building to your left, go around building and walk straight and you'll run into Navy Pier within 10 minutes walk.

Everyone talks about lines for the food being so long. It's no different then going to a restaurant, waiting for a seat, waiting to order, and then wait for them to bring you food. In fact, I think it's quicker. I had two kids with me and they never complained. Food was good and constantly restocked. The staff was very friendly. The line for the cooked to order food did take a little bit longer. The manager's evening special of drinks and appetizers was ok. Lines were a little long but again, think about if you were at a restaurant waiting, and it is free. The snacks were chips and salsa and different nut mixes.

The room was clean and nice. Our view looked towards the Willis (Sears) tower but couldn't see it. We could see some of the River. It wasn't spectacular but then again, I don't sit around the room and stare outside.

The pullout bed took up most of the space in the other room so we just folded it up each morning. No big deal to pull it out every night. The wood slat blinds would have annoyed me if I had to sleep out there with the hall lights shining through all night. But my kids never complained. The pullout bed didn't feel that comfortable but was ok for a 9 and 6 year old.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family