“A twist from the ordinary”
Review of Tommy Gun's Garage

and up
Tommy Gun's Garage Dinner and Show
Ranked #27 of 182 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Visited Friday night....full house. Greeting was fun and welcoming. Staff is great, service is wonderful and entertaining. Menu offers five selections.....food is okay....show is fair, not really that amusing and just street talent, but again, it is a twist from just dining out. $65.00 plus cocktails priced with Chicago price scale.....we can say we've been there, but, wouldn't visit again just because there is so much out there to see.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

My two friends and I went there for our last supper and night out in Chicago. It was such a fun time and atmosphere. Definitely a must-see in Chicago! Lots of fun Canadians to chat with! They will even call you a cab and have it ready for you when you leave if you need it.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I initially thought... this is gonna be a bust..... But I really enjoyed the show. The actors used some customers as part of the show and you could tell, the actors throughly enjoyed the customers "acting it up" The show was great and excellent!! The food was good...not excellent....but good. (I did witness the gentleman beside me was not pleased with his meal... he did not mention it to the staff. they NOTICED. the staff did EVERYTHING to make it right for this man....asked for his second choice...and then they discovered his second choice would take to long... so they gave him BOTH the other choices. He said the salmon was excellent He enjoyed his meal and took the other home... . The staff really wanted him to be satifsfied. The staff asked how we got to the show and was concerned about us walking back to the rail line. They said although is was safe, they thought a cab would be safer and had a cab waiting for us at the end of the show. Was the show as good as the shows on broadway in nyc...no....but the price was very reasonable and worth your money. It was fun!!!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I want to start by saying the staff and show was fantastic.The food was way better then expected.my 11 year old did find it a little boring,but the rest of us thought it was great.I just want to say its not for people on a budget,I did find it a bit expensive.It was something my husband wanted to do so we did it.For four people,3 adults and one child,show,3 beers and one bottle fo wine $300.We did go home with some great memories.

1  Thank minson
Reviewed August 26, 2012

From the moment you approach the front door to the moment you leave this is a wonderful venue. Tommy' s is a speakeasy set in the 20's. The decor is fun with old time cars and other classics from that time. The wait staff doubles as the entertainers which allows for lots of personal interaction. The food, drinks and the show were all wonderful. Don't miss this gem!!!

1  Thank Joann614

Been to Tommy Gun's Garage? Share your experiences!