“So awesome!!!”

Valentine's Day Buffet Dinner Cruise
$149.46*
Chicago Odyssey Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spirit of Chicago delivers the most entertaining and unique combination of dining, dancing, entertainment and spectacular views. Groups up to 600 will enjoy buffet dining, an interactive cruise emcee, dance music and incredible skyline views – all for one affordable price. The Spirit of Chicago offers a unique space for any event or celebration. Perfect for client entertaining, group parties, networking events, socials & more! Private space and customized cruises available. Cruising year-round from Navy Pier.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife and I took the Wednesday evening fireworks dinner cruise on the Spirit of Chicago for our anniversary. It was amazing! The food was great and the deserts were too. The staff really makes this cruise special as they perform music for the passengers and have such a great attitude. It was fun to sit on the deck and take in the view of one of the greatest cities in America. Getting to see the fireworks from this vantage point was incredible. I absolutely recommend this to anyone especially couples.

2  Thank JasonFis

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I recently used Spirit Entertainment Cruises for my business' fundraiser. It was the most amazing experience for myself and my supporters. The entertainment staff was absolutely wonderful! They appeared to be having as much of a good time as the rest of us and they were working! I want to thank Sarah Sullivan and Gia Hyos for helping us to set up this event and work with us. I loved my experience and would definitely use them again in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We did a dinner cruise for a group of 400. We all got together for a software conference and this was our out of the hotel event. We have done restaurants, aquarium visits with this group in the past. This was by far the best event we have done. Everyone was raving. DJ Alex had a group of accountants and IT professionals dancing on the dance floor. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to do a cruise on the Spirit of Chicago again. In fact when we come back to Chicago, this will be the first thing we plan.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We got together for my cousin's birthday, all white themed and boarded the boat. I had a amazing time, its like a club on water. Drinks were a little expensive though. They have a decent buffet as well. We went during the evening cruise so my review is based totally for the night cruise.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I didn't know what to expect. It was hard to tell if this was going to be a top notch Chicago activity, or just an expensive tourist attraction.

I was not disappointed, and I have high expectations. The reservation system will ask if you are celebrating a special event. At the dock, my wife was wished a happy birthday. Also, our server wished her a happy birthday, and brought her a complimentary glass of champagne. The boarding process was rather slow, as they were taking pictures. Not sure if the problem was the boarding process, or people just being slow to get on and out of the way.

Once on, we were immediately seated. Our server took our drink orders, and told us the buffet was available. Rolls, salad, pasta, chicken, beef, assorted deserts. Plenty of food; decent quality.

The servers are singers as well. Some were great; some not so great. DJ was engaging, with dancing throughout the 3-hr cruise. You have an assigned table, so you can explore, and come back to your table at a later time.

The view of the Chicago skyline and Navy Pier were quite enjoyable from the observation decks. Well worth it.

Our server, Phillip, was fantastic. Friendly, energetic, and provided superb customer service. When we left our table to take in the skyline from above deck, he found us and asked if we needed anything. We were surprised; he said knowing where his guests are at is his job. Kudos. On that note, all of the staff members seemed to truly enjoy what they were doing that night.

Bottom-line: Must do activity for a small group, birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion.