“Great location and servuce”

Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop
Ranked #91 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was super bummed when I first checked in and learned double rooms consisted of two twin size beds. Rooms were pretty small and hotel could use a few updates but the service was awesome. Amy checked us in and she was fabulous-so helpful, going above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed and offering several helpful tips to make our trip more enjoyable. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Keep in mind the rooms are very small and twin beds are in double rooms. It was also pretty nosy our...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The room was not as big as we expected but considering the price and the location, that was fair enough.
One thing I'd like to mention is Miss Cindy Hou, their service manager, was really nice. Today was our last day staying in Chicago and we'd like to mail some postcard to our friend, however USPS was not open on Sunday.

We tried several grocery stores and pharmacies, but none of the carried international stamps. Finally Miss Hou helped us with one stamp which helped us a lot!

We really appreciate her help !

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Though the only missing there is free continental breakfast, I have no complaints. Clean, quiet, good service, nice lobby, good price, etc.Oh don't forget about the unlimited chilled water. Just filled up the empty bottle and bring it in your room. I really need it since I drink a lot of water. I would definitely come back in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Lady_leeanne143
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Next to the W and JW Marriott. Service is fantastic. Room is tiny but certainly adequate if you aren't hanging out in it. I'd call it cozy. Hotel is very clean and I would stay there again. We went to a concert at Northerly Island and the walk was probably just under an hour. If you are shopping on Michigan or hanging downtown, this location is perfect.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We have stayed in CQ in NY and now in Chicago , both places with great service environment , specially Justin and Amy were very kind with us, always receive us with a smile and able to help . Very near from all train stations blue /red/brown . The housekeepers were amazing, overall a very surprising experience. Definitely will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I came into Chicago for two weeks for meetings and I must admit I can be very anal and meticulous with my living. Over that span I was accommodated nicely and Carlos, Lisa , and nick there made me feel right at home. This will be my choice of hotel when I fly into Chicago.

Good job

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Catchtmoss
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was placed here through my bid on Priceline -- so I was able to get a room for just slightly less than Club Quarter's rates on the major booking sites. Decent small room, clean, adequately furnished. No free breakfast. Other than some minor morning hallway noise, perfectly adequate but nothing special.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo