I stayed here at Club Quarters for one night on the night of April 15, 2013. From the moment I arrived, the staff at the front desk was incredibly friendly and welcoming. I stayed in Room 407, a small but nice little corner room. It was extremely clean and comfortable. A nice room for a single person, although you could also fit a couple in here- however it might be a bit tight. In any case, the bathroom was small but efficient and very very clean. The Gilchrist & Soames bath products smelled devine! I loved the soap! The room itself was small but had a nice layout- with a nice space against the wall for my suitcase, a decent sized closet, and a nice desk and night stand. The flat screen TV was mounted in the corner against the wall over the desk. There was FREE WI-FI- a big bonus! One of the coolest things about Club Quarters is that they have amenity closets on each floor- where you can just go and take what you need. I checked two of the closets- they contained blankets, extra pillows, irons, shower caps, sewing kits, coffee and creamers mostly. I wish they also contained some of the soap, but I could see why they didn't- the soap was so amazing I would have taken a lot of it :) Also located by the elevators on each floor, are free water coolers installed into the wall- they have nice poland-spring-like bottles which are clean and unused and you can grab as many as you want and fill up the bottles with free purified water from the coolers. I stocked up with a few for my day on the town. I got to enjoy the fitness club on the lower level of the hotel. It was extremely efficient- they had yoga mats and videos, a Roman Chair, leg exerciser machines, tread mills and some other cardio equiment, and a machine which you could use for arms (lat pulldowns, etc.) They also had those weighted balls that look like basket balls but are obviously much heavier. They also had free weights, free towels and cleansing wipes for the machines. AND if you would rather work out in your ROOM, they will bring some of the equipment to you!! Kind of amazing! The workout room was clean- and there was a man who would periodically come in and check it out, clean up and put things away. One of the best hotel exercise rooms I have ever seen, to be honest! They next day, I ordered room service for breakfast. The delivery was quick (within 20 minutes) and the food was delicious and EXTREMELY well-priced!!! For $14, I got scrambled eggs, ham, potatoes, toast, water, and tea with honey and sugar! Although I wasn't there long, I did get to check out the common areas of the hotel- including the front lobby and downstairs library. Both were beautiful and inviting. Overall, I would definitely stay at Club Quarters again and I would recommend it for business travelers, and even couples who don't mind smaller spaces. Location was great- within 2 blocks you have basically everything you could want or need!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Chicago - Central Loop provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere in the center of the Central Loop Chicago's downtown district near LaSalle. It is a convenient walk to the Symphony Center, the Art Institute, The Board of Trade, the Sears Tower and Grant Park. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast, easy self check-in and check-out • Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water• 7 meeting and event rooms available maximum reception style 200 people• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available• Value rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Quarters Chicago Central Loop