“Great location,clean room” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #92 of 187 Hotels in Chicago
Captiva Island, Florida
“Great location,clean room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Chicago for the first time and we were confused where to stay. But at the end we ended up by staying in the best location in chicago near all the attractions and in a walking distance to the train and bus station.the room was good and clean.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (273)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Don' t expect a Marriott or high end hotel. Small rooms typical for an older city hotel. Bathroom is a bit larger than a lav on an airplane. Beds are ok but not great. Location is good and check- in and check-out was fast and simple.

1 Thank Tomfoto
Yakima, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed here for my first visit to Chicago. I picked it based on low price and the fact that it was in the area we wanted. The room was quite nice, it had a refrigerator to hold leftover deep dish pizza. Don't expect a great view, well... depending on where your room is, I had a sweet view of a brick building... but didn't mind.

The hotel has a pub inside, we didn't eat here.. but did stop for a drink and to question the bartender about other bars around. He tipped me off to an awesome bar (Sluggers World Class Sports Bar) not too far away.. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. That's a whole review in itself waiting to happen.

Down the hall from my hotel room was a water station, clean sealed empty bottles to fill with water... this came in VERY handy after a long night.. The front staff was more than helpful and an employee gave me her number to show me around later and hang out. They also checked local events and had a few helpful coupons to give me.

I really enjoyed my stay and plan on staying again soon!

**Only reason I gave it a lower Sleep Quality... is because I was on a pull out bed from the couch.

Room Tip: I want to say they offered a better room upgrade for less than $20 a night, it was WELL worth it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

We are from Cincinnati, and we aren't used to the super-busy city streets of Chicago, so I didn't know what to do when I got there. A valet, Ninos, was extremely helpful in taking our bags inside, giving us directions to the parking garage, and explaining how the whole process works while I was still in my car after just pulling up. We had to exchange our room and the whole process was done in 30 minutes, and two of our guests enjoyed the hotel's rec center, since they wanted to stay on their workout schedule. Due to personal mistake, we had to upgrade our room, and everyone was super pleasant and the bill was extremely reasonable. We had a fantastic time.

Room Tip: We missed a detail on our reservation that our room only had one bed, so we had to upgrade for $25 t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Glendale Heights
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Booked a room here for the weekend with my boyfriend. We had read reviews going in and knew the rooms were small, but for the price well worth it. The rooms are definitely small, and the bedspread kept sliding off the bed. We found that comical.

The chilled and purified water available for all guests was a nice welcome. Fresh unmarked bottles so that you may have the courtesy of bottled water, without paying a nominal fee. The towels were plush.

The service here is what is to be commended. Erin was great with my check in, as well as my extended check out which turned into us staying that night. She filled me in on how the hotel works and all the staff were genuinely friendly. Friendly staff goes a long way! I have now recommended this hotel to my entire social network via Facebook and will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: If you want to spend the extra to upgrade to a suite, I would go for it. Only $25. Had my budget al...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
morrisville, nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I had never herd of Club Quarter's hotel before. But for my birthday, my wife got me a ticket to Chicago for the the Autoshow (which was fantastic)! I start to look for a hotel but didn't want to pay alot so I considered Hostels in the area. Low an behold Club Quarters popped up while searching. So I took a gamble, even while the ratings were good, I still was a little afraid. For should a cheap price and it being right down town, this is to good to be true. Well I flew to Chicago and found the hotel. It was the best choice ever. The staff was great and Erin checked me in in no time. The bottled water they offer in the hall was a god send, and their pub next door was excellent. Erin at the front desk was the best, you ask her a question, and she's on it! I really believe I have found my hotel!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very nice hotel. We got a great deal on the price, and the rooms although small, were perfect. I travel a lot of business, and the people at the front desk made my trip. They were the most friendly people ever. Tamika who worked at the front desk was extremely friendly and there to greet with us with a huge smile and friendly conversation each time we came and went. (I'm beginning to think she might live behind that desk, she was there day and night). The other girl Erin was also extremely helpful, and gave us good tips about the area.
Small added bonus, they have water stations in each hallway where they provide you with plastic bottles which you can then fill up with their filtered water. All and all for what we paid, and the great service we received, Club Quarters gets 100%.
-Chris L