This hotel is right in the central Loop, close to the Fed, Chicago Board of Trade, the major Chicago banks, etc. We opted for a superior room with kitchenette after reading reviews about the small rooms. The room was spacious enough, but not really big. Room and bathroom were clean, bed and pillows very comfortable. Now for the downsides. This is a limited-service hotel, so they have fewer staff per customer than comparable downtown properties. They make up in part for this with automated check-in and check-out, but there are some things you just need a person for. It took 2 phone calls and almost 1/2 an hour to retrieve our car from the garage. Also, there was a LONG line of people waiting to check their baggage Fri. morning. Biggest negative was the hotel's Internet service. Evenings when everyone was trying to use their computers, service was slow or non-existent. Really inexcusable for a hotel that bills itself as a place for business travelers. Otherwise, this would be a really good, convenient place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Chicago - Central Loop provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere in the center of the Central Loop Chicago's downtown district near LaSalle. It is a convenient walk to the Symphony Center, the Art Institute, The Board of Trade, the Sears Tower and Grant Park. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast, easy self check-in and check-out • Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water• 7 meeting and event rooms available maximum reception style 200 people• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available• Value rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Quarters Chicago Central Loop