“Can't get enough”

Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Can't get enough”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My whole vacation was based on what day Sprinkles had Banana Cupcakes. It did not disappoint. Sprinkles has to be one of the best cupcakes I have ever had & I dream of them & can't wait until I can have another sweet delight. Every time I have a friend go to Chicago, I have them pick me up a Sprinkle to-go cupcake. Yum!

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Minneapolis, MN
“Fun Idea/ Average Cupcake”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The cupcake vending machine is a great idea. It is a fun vacation Must Try, so we did. We heard there could be a huge wait, but at 4 o'clock on Thursday there was a small wait for the bakery and no wait for the vending machine. We each got a cupcake. The selection is much smaller in the machine then inside. I got lemon and my daughters got chocolate/ vanilla and red velvet. The cupcakes there very average, ok cake, ok frosting, no special toppings. It was fun to do but the experience was more exciting than the cupcake.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“There are better alternatives.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you are thinking about spending your money here, you might as well take your money and set it on fire, in your hand. Yeah, it's that bad. The cupcakes are REALLY basic!! There are a ton of really established cupcake (And other amazing specialty bakeries focusing on just cookies or just donuts) bakeries and this one is just not good. If you're going to be near the Lincoln Park Zoo or you want a cupcake and you're in the downtown area, just get on the Clark 22 bus and stop at Molly's-they were also on Food Network, you get more gourmet flavors. There is Swirlz, Phoebes, and also Crumbs (there's a few locations downtown) that are way better options. Why isn't Sprinkles good you ask? It's just very basic-it's not overly moist, it's not some amazing change my life frosting, you would think as critical as the woman who started Sprinkles is on Cupcake Wars that it would be out of this world right? Wrong. Just very simple boring cupcakes that taste like she bought them at Wal-Mart.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank BITW434
Northbrook, Illinois
“Fun place - great cupcakes”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great place - have been a few times and always go when I am in the area. I love red velvet cupcakes and sprinkles does a fabulous job with the cupcake. The Vegan red velvet is just as good, even arguably better. It has a more coconut flavor but it is definitely more guilt free. Worth the visit!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank karen0079
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious Cupcakes”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We knew how good the cupcakes were prior to visiting town. We went 2 times! Once after hours so we could use the ATM - don't expect to get your first choice if you look on line at their flavors. The cupcakes in the ATM are the one's that didn't sell that day. They come out in a nice box and not squished. You can only purchase via the ATM with a credit card - no cash option. We then went back when they were open and there was a line out the door! They move people along pretty quickly. Tiny store not a lot of space to hangout or just look. Suggestion to sprinkles - have the ATM print out a receipt for the charge.

• Visited July 2013