“Delicious cupcakes!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I enjoyed my trip to Sprinkles. I had a vanilla cupcake with milk chocolate frosting with jimmies and I would definitely recommend it. The atmosphere is fun and you can people watch while sitting in the window eating your cupcakes. I received excellent service. I left Sprinkles as a very satisfied customer.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
“Must try Sprinkles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

What a fun quick stop in Chicago. The cupcakes were delicious. Our kids loved Sprinkles and we all enjoyed our cupcakes. Will be a new must stop when we are in Chicago. We were there on a Sunday morning, no line.

• Visited April 2013
Niles, OH
“Yummy! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I intended to split a cupcake with my husband but he wanted his own.....they were delicious.. My mom is a baker, so I am often disappointed when things aren't as good ad hers but these lived up to the hype!!! The smores was awesome!!!!

Yorktown, Virginia
“Classic Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have craved to try Sprinkles cupcakes ever since I saw them on TV... and they did not disappoint. Delicious, sugary treats served in upscale counter-service store. Loved the cupcake "ATM"... just as much fun to purchase as to eat!

• Visited November 2012
Wisconsin
“Sweet Treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were excited to try Sprinkles Cupcakes in Chicago & we weren't disppointed. We visited during a busy weekend, but there was little wait at the store. The workers were friendly & helpful. We ordered six cupcakes (red velvet, carrot cake, 2 chocolate/vanilla, peanut butter chip, orange) and a small cupcake made for dogs for our dog. We really enjoyed each of the cupcake flavors. The cake part was flavorful and moist & the frosting thick and decadent! Our dog loved his doggy cupcake also! The cupcake ATM was neat to see, but it appears that it costs more to purchase the cupcake through the ATM versus the store, so if the store is open, purchase the cupcakes in the store. We will treat ourselves to Sprinkles Cupcakes again during our next visit. YUM!

• Visited March 2013