“A nice, comfortable Italian gem.”

Tutto Fresco Trattoria
Ranked #1,633 of 9,604 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sheridan St.
Transit: Red Line Sheridan Stop 36 Broadway CTA Bus, 3900 W. Sheridan stop.
Description: Welcome to Tutto Fresco! Tutto Fresco translates to Everything Fresh and they are all about using only the freshest ingredients in their dishes! There food is very Authentic Italian and the service is very friendly. Tutto Fresco is truly Italian comfort food in a setting that is very comforting too! Tutto Fresco has a large dining area lit with candles and lanterns, perfect for a date or a family dinner. Tutto Fresco is Lakeview’s best casual trattoria! The main emphasis is on the food. Tutto Fresco"s menu focuses on true Italian dishes like chicken marsala and gnocchi in pomodoro sauce. The Portobello polenta and baked clams (stuffed with pancetta, mushrooms and anchovies) is a great choice for an appetizer and their pasta entrée's offer the most satisfying experience. They offer a solid wine list and friendly staff (complete with Italian accents) round out the offerings at this family-style restaurant.
Chicago, Illinois
“A nice, comfortable Italian gem.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Tutto is an excellent value! Good food, unhurried service and a great value. A nice place to go for a night out with your best friend!

• Visited August 2013

Lexington Ky
“Heavenly”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The Conchiglie Alla Sugo De Salsiccia was Awsome. Good location. Can't wait to go back. First visit was with friends who live blocks away so you know it has to be good!!!!

• Visited July 2013
McHenry, Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been here a number of times, so I feel that it is high-time I right a review. EVERY time I come here I have a good time. My boyfriend and I just stumbled upon this place one night, and haven't been able to stop coming back! The service is always friendly and the food is always amazing. I cannot think of one bad thing to say about this place. Cannot wait to come back!

• Visited May 2013
Des Plaines
“Some of the Very Best Italian Food in the City”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Who would think this small unopposing store front place would have such excellent food? The service is warm and friendly and the prices are reasonable for the city. They have the best eggplant parmesan that I and my friends ever tasted and their vodka sauce is also the best we've had. The owner is usually on site and is very welcoming. If you haven't been to this wonderful place make time soon and hurry on over. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice and quiet”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I had tickets to Second City so we had to eat earlier than we usually do - 5:45 pm reservations. We had a Groupon so we thought we'd give Tutto Fresca a try. When we came in there was only one other couple eating. I ordered the grilled calamari - it was delicious and tender - and we shared a salad. My wife had the Chicken Marsala and I the Pollo Florentina. Both servings were good size but not overwhelming; very well presented and, again, delicious. The wait staff was attentive, courteous and prompt but not annoying. Overall the experience was very pleasant; we plan on returning.

• Visited April 2013