Crumbs Bake Shop
Ranked #153 of 195 Dessert in Chicago
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I ordered 4 reasonably priced monster cupcakes to eat at midnight on my birthday... Blackout, Brownie, Monkey Business, and Peanut Butter Cup.. I was kind and shared the PB cup, but greedily held onto the rest and left literal crumbs in my wake... every cupcake was "filled" with something.. chocolate cheesecake, warm fudge, cream cheese... the DECADENCE! I finished nothing, but I promise you, you won't regret ordering from this place!

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

After reading all the reviews for this place I was pretty excited to go. However I was left thoroughly unimpressed. No matter how you dress it up it was just a cupcake. It wasn't terrible but it didn't change my life either.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

In route from the train station to State Street we just happened to walk by Crumbs. We are avid cupcake lovers so thought we would give it a try. We ordered the Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake, a hot cocoa and a coffee. Cupcake was just okay. It wasn't dry but it was small for the price. The hot cocoa was very chocalatey but again very pricey.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

You would never think this little shop located right in the middle of the hallway at The Water Tower Place would have such great cupcakes! They have mini ones and full size ones, perfect for everyone. So many to to coose from! We tried the Oreo cupcake and the Smores cupcake. They were both so delicious. Now we are making it a tradition to always stop in at this little shop if we are in the city or in the mall. You can even buy little cases of cupcakes to go. Check them out on your next visit!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The cupcakes were delicious and the staff was very friendly! All the varieties I tried where moist and rich, but cookie dough was definitely the best.

Been to Crumbs Bake Shop? Share your experiences!