“Great Cupcakes!”

Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Cupcakes!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The cupcakes were delicious and the staff was very friendly! All the varieties I tried where moist and rich, but cookie dough was definitely the best.

Visited October 2013

“Yummy cupcake!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We ordered the peanut butter candy cupcake - one large for two adults to share. It was very tasty-glad we didn't have one each. Moist cake - frosting very good. Will visit again.

• Visited October 2013
Springfield, Illinois
“to die for cupcakes!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Cupcakes are so good and big, we had the carrot cake, cookie dough. They are rich in flavor, so we couldn't finish them.

Visited August 2013
Marshall, MIchigan
“Delicious cupcakes!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was amazed by how moist their cupcakes were - even the less exotic white cake with chocolate frosting was exceptional!

Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Ok, I guess.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have had LOTS of cupcakes, vegan/non-vegan, home made/store bought, some from cupcake chains and others from food trucks. I was super excited about Crumbs since last time I wasn't able to get one when I was in town last. I got one from the Water Tower Place location. I noticed these cupcakes were really big and had lots of frosting, which I'm not a big fan of so I got some of the minis - the lemon and the vanilla. I took one bit from the lemon and felt like I was going to go into a diabetic coma, that's how sweet the frosting was. I ended up eating the cake which was very moist and lemony, just like I like. The vanilla was the same way, only vanilla and without icing injected on the inside. Maybe I should've tried one of the other flavors, but I don't think I could get past all of the buttercream icing. They were good, but I've had better.

• Visited July 2013