“Absolute blast!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolute blast!”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

My friend and I went on the Park Tour with Segway Experience. It was the highlight of our weekend in Chicago. Tony and Sarah were fantastic guides, fun and entertaining and knowledgable about the city. We saw many fun sites and the tour was varied. They made sure each person was comfortable on the segways during a training time at a park across from the business. I would highly recommend taking a tour with this company!

Visited August 2011

Whaley Bridge, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Route66”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Spent several days in Chicago before starting route 66 . Joined a Segway tour by the navy pier . Can honestly say it was one of the highlights of our trip , great fun saw so much and the guide was very entertaining . It was great value for money , trip was about 2 1/2 hrs and the navigation was much easier than I expected. . Try it

Visited May 2011
Michigan
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Awesome experience that we will do again!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My son & I went to Chicago last year and had our trip planned this year for months. We loved our Segway tour the most and after our trip around the parks we signed up to take another one the next day but this time from the Navy Pier. We got to see so much of Chicago and learned about a lot of it's history. Hats off to Eric for making this a wonderful experience that we will do again next year.

Visited July 2011
Northern Illinois, USA
“Purchased as Gift for my Retired Parents - they RAVED about it, LOVED it!”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I purchased two Chicago Segway tours as a Christmas gift for my parents. They had an excellent time, found the tour itself to be interesting and informative and their tour guide to be attentive and instructive. Additionally, I had contact with the office regarding rescheduling and found them to be helpful and accomodating; all around an excellent company to deal with! I highly recommend Segway Experience of Chicago - you won't regret it. Thank you Segway Chicago!!

Visited June 2011